Who is Delphi Technologies?
Every company says it’s different. At Delphi Technologies, we don’t say it. We demonstrate it – every day – to our customers, employees, investors, suppliers and the places we call home. You’ll find it in our products, processes and people. You’ll see it in the way we solve problems, using a real-world lens that’s aimed at discovering unexpected, yet welcome, outcomes.
You’ll recognize it in our commitment to the planet, embracing the responsibility we have to foster a strong, sustainable business that makes the world a better place. You’ll witness it, as we actively support our local communities, giving back, paying it forward, making it last. And you can believe it, as evidenced by how we’re altering the trajectory of?vehicle propulsion technologies and aftermarket solutions through one simple promise: We are driven to make a difference.
We know cars. We study them; we’re reinventing them with the clear understanding that every driver has their own needs, from fun, comfort, and freedom to identity and prestige. We see it as our job to power that journey – whatever the reason; whatever the destination – converting energy into motion. Better, transforming the functional into the unforgettable.
We know that people don’t just drive; they want to drive better.
That’s why we’re technologists, committed to re-imagining the fuel delivery, power management and vehicle service needs of the drivers of today and tomorrow. Our tight focus on advancing propulsion and aftermarket solutions leads to cleaner, longer-lasting vehicles that always thrill and touch the heart.?
We are a global leader in the development, design, and manufacture of vehicle propulsion systems and advanced aftermarket solutions.
Our original equipment manufacturer (OEM) portfolio spans the range of propulsion and vehicle types – passenger cars and commercial vehicles; gasoline, diesel, hybrids, and electrics. Our assortment includes:
- Electronic controls and software such as propulsion controllers and proprietary software applications.
- Power electronics such as inverters, converters, and onboard chargers.
- Internal combustion engine ignition, fuel, emissions, and air management products, including best-in-class ignition coils, fuel modules, and 500-plus-bar gasoline direct injection systems.
Our aftermarket lineup showcases an array of replacement parts, tools and training geared to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to servicing advancing vehicle systems. Our solutions include:
- Gasoline fuel systems
- Fuel delivery modules, fuel pumps, injectors, GDi - PFI
- Diesel fuel systems
- Pumps, injectors, repair parts, SRA - SCR, filtration
- Maintenance solutions
- Braking, steering & suspension, air conditioning
- Vehicle electronics & engine management
- ECUs, ignition, sensors
- Diagnostics & technical support
- Diagnostic tools, diesel test equipment, GDi test equipment, training
Both portfolios – OEM and aftermarket – are geared to work in tandem to help power customer journeys that let them drive further, better, and cleaner.
Our facts & figures.
We are strategically positioned for the changes ahead in autonomous, connected and electric vehicles.